Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Loud weapon standard, by the sound of it? (6)
- Attack with stone, roughly (5)
- Collections Etc Calista Chenille Floral Design Pillow Sham with
- African eating crusts on pasty, remarkably (8)
- ALLEGRACE Women Plus Size Tops V Neck Short Sleeve Batwing Top C
- Motorcycle v-rod Engine Guard Highway Crash Bar Fit For Harley V
- Place above hand for last stretch (4,8)
- Feature one runs occasionally (4)
- Flier tucked inside newspaper, neglected (4)
- Profoto Air Remote TTL-N for Nikon
- More examples